2752 North Southport Avenue
Chicago, IL 60614
Serving Lincoln Park, Lakeview and Greater Chicagoland Communities
Your first visit to Dr. Debra Young establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know Dr. Young.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll also find the practical information you need, such as practice hours, directions to our office, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice mission is to work together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in podiatric care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, other professionals and our community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.
- Patient Forms
- What to Expect
- Practice Hours
Filling out these forms ahead of your appointment will save you time at the office. Please print and fill out these forms completely and bring signed copies to our office on your first visit.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it. Then click on each form and print it out.
- New Patient Information Form. This provides us with basic information about yourself and your healthcare provider and a basic history of your health. Please state if you have any allergy to any medications. Are you currently taking any medications? If so, please state the medication(s) in this form. Please complete this form prior to your first visit and sign the second page in three places.
- Financial Policy. Please print and sign this form and bring it to your first visit.
- HIPPA Privacy Notice (please read and keep a copy for your records)
What to Expect:
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. We look forward to meeting you on your first visit.
Appointments are available during business hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and one Saturday per month. We also offer extended early morning and early evening office hours by appointment to accommodate patients with work or family obligations. Same day appointments are available for emergencies.
There is usually plenty of free street parking within a block of our office.